What is an Engineer? Implications of Elementary School Student Conceptions for Engineering Education
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2011 American Society for Engineering Education
Journal of Engineering Education
Volume 100, Issue 2, pages 304–328, April 2011
How to Cite
Capobianco, B. M., Diefes-dux, H. A., Mena, I. and Weller, J. (2011), What is an Engineer? Implications of Elementary School Student Conceptions for Engineering Education. Journal of Engineering Education, 100: 304–328. doi: 10.1002/j.2168-9830.2011.tb00015.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!