What Does it Mean to Design? A Qualitative Investigation of Design Professionals' Experiences
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2012 American Society for Engineering Education
Journal of Engineering Education
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 187–219, April 2012
How to Cite
Daly, S. R., Adams, R. S. and Bodner, G. M. (2012), What Does it Mean to Design? A Qualitative Investigation of Design Professionals' Experiences. Journal of Engineering Education, 101: 187–219. doi: 10.1002/j.2168-9830.2012.tb00048.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!