Bone graft and bone graft substitutes: A review of current technology and applications
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2004
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Biomaterials
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 187–208, Autumn (Fall) 1991
How to Cite
Damien, C. J. and Parsons, J. R. (1991), Bone graft and bone graft substitutes: A review of current technology and applications. J. App. Biomater., 2: 187–208. doi: 10.1002/jab.770020307
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 1991
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!