An earlier version of this article was submitted by the first author as a dissertation to Western New England University in partial fulfillment of requirements for a doctoral degree. The computer game described in this series of experiments is not currently available publicly, but, after further testing, will likely be released in the future.
An evaluation of computerized behavioral skills training to teach safety skills to young children
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 51–69, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Vanselow, N. R. and Hanley, G. P. (2014), An evaluation of computerized behavioral skills training to teach safety skills to young children. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 51–69. doi: 10.1002/jaba.105
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!