This paper was submitted to the Department of Psychology in the School of Arts and Sciences at Western New England University under supervision of the second author in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the doctoral degree in behavior analysis.
Evaluation of assessment methods for identifying social reinforcers
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 113–135, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Kelly, M. A., Roscoe, E. M., Hanley, G. P. and Schlichenmeyer, K. (2014), Evaluation of assessment methods for identifying social reinforcers. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 113–135. doi: 10.1002/jaba.107
We thank Jason Bourret and Rachel Thompson for their feedback on earlier versions of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!