LATENCY OF RESPONSE DURING THE FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OF ELOPEMENT
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Special Issue: Special Issue on Functional Analysis: Commemorating Thirty Years of Research and Practice
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 312–316, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Neidert, P. L., Iwata, B. A., Dempsey, C. M. and Thomason-Sassi, J. L. (2013), LATENCY OF RESPONSE DURING THE FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OF ELOPEMENT. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 312–316. doi: 10.1002/jaba.11
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!