This study was conducted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the master's degree of the first author at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. We thank Iser G. DeLeon and SungWoo Kahng for their insightful contributions to earlier versions of this manuscript. Joshua Jessel is now affiliated with Western New England University. Preparation of this article was supported by Grant RO1HD049753 from the Eunice K. Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not represent the official views of NICHD.
A laboratory comparison of two variations of differential-reinforcement-of-low-rate procedures
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 314–324, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Jessel, J. and Borrero, J. C. (2014), A laboratory comparison of two variations of differential-reinforcement-of-low-rate procedures. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 314–324. doi: 10.1002/jaba.114
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Eunice K. Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Grant Number: RO1HD049753
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!