This study was conducted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the master's degree of the first author at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. We thank Iser G. DeLeon and SungWoo Kahng for their insightful contributions to earlier versions of this manuscript. Joshua Jessel is now affiliated with Western New England University. Preparation of this article was supported by Grant RO1HD049753 from the Eunice K. Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not represent the official views of NICHD.
A laboratory comparison of two variations of differential-reinforcement-of-low-rate procedures
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2014
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 314–324, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Jessel, J. and Borrero, J. C. (2014), A laboratory comparison of two variations of differential-reinforcement-of-low-rate procedures. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 314–324. doi: 10.1002/jaba.114
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Eunice K. Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Grant Number: RO1HD049753
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!