Functional analysis and treatment of the diurnal bruxism of a 16-year-old girl with autism
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 415–419, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Armstrong, A., Knapp, V. M. and McAdam, D. B. (2014), Functional analysis and treatment of the diurnal bruxism of a 16-year-old girl with autism. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 415–419. doi: 10.1002/jaba.122
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!