This study was completed in partial fulfillment of the MA requirements at UMBC. Completion of this study and preparation of this manuscript were supported in part by a grant from the UMBC Graduate Student Association and by Grant RO1HD049753 from the Eunice K. Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not represent the official views of NICHD. We thank Sebastian Delgado and Jason Leh for constructing the apparatus and Conrad Sanley for technical support.
Evaluating the presence versus absence of the reinforcer during extinction
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 617–622, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Castillo, M. I., Borrero, J. C. and Mendres-Smith, A. E. (2014), Evaluating the presence versus absence of the reinforcer during extinction. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 617–622. doi: 10.1002/jaba.131
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- UMBC Graduate Student Association
- Eunice K. Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Grant Number: RO1HD049753
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!