This research is based on a project submitted in partial fulfillment of requirements for the doctoral degree by the first author. We thank Steve Pitts, Natalie Rolider, Dave Schultz, and Susan Sonnenschein for their comments on earlier drafts. We also thank James Chastain, Kathleen Hand, and Lisa Toole for their assistance with data collection.
Improving accuracy of portion-size estimations through a stimulus equivalence paradigm
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 485–499, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Hausman, N. L., Borrero, J. C., Fisher, A. and Kahng, S. (2014), Improving accuracy of portion-size estimations through a stimulus equivalence paradigm. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 485–499. doi: 10.1002/jaba.139
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!