This study was supported by a University of Utah Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program assistantship awarded to Kalon A. Wright under the supervision of the first author. We thank McKenzie Adams for her assistance in data collection.
Behavioral skills training to improve installation and use of child passenger safety restraints
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 549–559, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Himle, M. B. and Wright, K. A. (2014), Behavioral skills training to improve installation and use of child passenger safety restraints. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 549–559. doi: 10.1002/jaba.143
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- University of Utah Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!