This project was completed in partial fulfillment of the master's degree in special education by the first author under direction of the second author.
An evaluation of resurgence of appropriate communication in individuals with autism who exhibit severe problem behavior
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 651–656, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Hoffman, K. and Falcomata, T. S. (2014), An evaluation of resurgence of appropriate communication in individuals with autism who exhibit severe problem behavior. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 651–656. doi: 10.1002/jaba.144
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!