We thank Amy Novotny for assistance in conducting this study. This research and preparation of this article were funded in part by NIH Grants P30-DA023918, R01-DA027615, R01-DA022739, R01-DA13444, P50-DA09241, P60-AA03510, R01-HD075630, R01-DK097705, and T32-AA07290.
Maintaining high activity levels in sedentary adults with a reinforcement-thinning schedule
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 523–536, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Andrade, L. F., Barry, D., Litt, M. D. and Petry, N. M. (2014), Maintaining high activity levels in sedentary adults with a reinforcement-thinning schedule. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 523–536. doi: 10.1002/jaba.147
Danielle Barry is now at the Edith Nourse Rogers VA Hospital.
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P30-DA023918, R01-DA027615, R01-DA022739, R01-DA13444, P50-DA09241, P60-AA03510, R01-HD075630, R01-DK097705, T32-AA07290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!