Preparation of this article was supported in part by a grant from the Florida Agency on Persons with Disabilities.
DOES SUPPLEMENTARY REINFORCEMENT OF STEREOTYPY FACILITATE EXTINCTION?†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Special Issue: Special Issue on Functional Analysis: Commemorating Thirty Years of Research and Practice
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 242–255, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Dozier, C. L., Iwata, B. A., Wilson, D. M., Thomason-Sassi, J. L. and Roscoe, E. M. (2013), DOES SUPPLEMENTARY REINFORCEMENT OF STEREOTYPY FACILITATE EXTINCTION?. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 242–255. doi: 10.1002/jaba.15
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!