Online equivalence-based instruction about statistical inference using written explanation instead of match-to-sample training
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 606–611, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Critchfield, T. S. (2014), Online equivalence-based instruction about statistical inference using written explanation instead of match-to-sample training. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 606–611. doi: 10.1002/jaba.150
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!