All training materials are available from the second author. We thank Hayley Halverson for her assistance conducting this study.
TRAINING RESIDENTIAL STAFF TO CONDUCT TRIAL-BASED FUNCTIONAL ANALYSES†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Special Issue: Special Issue on Functional Analysis: Commemorating Thirty Years of Research and Practice
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 296–300, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Lambert, J. M., Bloom, S. E., Kunnavatana, S. S., Collins, S. D. and Clay, C. J. (2013), TRAINING RESIDENTIAL STAFF TO CONDUCT TRIAL-BASED FUNCTIONAL ANALYSES. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 296–300. doi: 10.1002/jaba.17
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!