We thank Regina Carroll, Erica Faris, Elizabeth Gawley-Bullington, Laura L. Grow, Darrell Moreland, and Andrew Morgan for assistance with aspects of data collection and supervision.
EVALUATION OF THE UTILITY OF A DISCRETE-TRIAL FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS IN EARLY INTERVENTION CLASSROOMS†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Special Issue: Special Issue on Functional Analysis: Commemorating Thirty Years of Research and Practice
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 301–306, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Kodak, T., Fisher, W. W., Paden, A. and Dickes, N. (2013), EVALUATION OF THE UTILITY OF A DISCRETE-TRIAL FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS IN EARLY INTERVENTION CLASSROOMS. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 301–306. doi: 10.1002/jaba.2
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!