Manuscript preparation was supported by Grants P01HD055456 and R01HD049753 from the Eunice K. Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of NICHD.
INITIAL FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OUTCOMES AND MODIFICATIONS IN PURSUIT OF DIFFERENTIATION: A SUMMARY OF 176 INPATIENT CASES
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Special Issue: Special Issue on Functional Analysis: Commemorating Thirty Years of Research and Practice
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 88–100, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Hagopian, L. P., Rooker, G. W., Jessel, J. and DeLeon, I. G. (2013), INITIAL FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OUTCOMES AND MODIFICATIONS IN PURSUIT OF DIFFERENTIATION: A SUMMARY OF 176 INPATIENT CASES. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 88–100. doi: 10.1002/jaba.25
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!