This investigation was supported by Grant R01-MH89607-02 from the National Institute of Mental Health of the National Institutes of Health. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Mental Health or the National Institutes of Health. The authors express their appreciation to the families who participated in this investigation, to the nurses and family support staff at the Child Health Specialty Clinics, and to Agnes DeRaad for her assistance with manuscript preparation.
CONDUCTING FUNCTIONAL ANALYSES OF PROBLEM BEHAVIOR VIA TELEHEALTH
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Special Issue: Special Issue on Functional Analysis: Commemorating Thirty Years of Research and Practice
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 31–46, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Wacker, D. P., Lee, J. F., Dalmau, Y. C. P., Kopelman, T. G., Lindgren, S. D., Kuhle, J., Pelzel, K. E. and Waldron, D. B. (2013), CONDUCTING FUNCTIONAL ANALYSES OF PROBLEM BEHAVIOR VIA TELEHEALTH. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 31–46. doi: 10.1002/jaba.29
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!