Research and manuscript preparation were supported in part by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Grants P30 HD004147 and R01 HD033802, and the University of Massachusetts Medical School's Commonwealth Medicine Division. The contents of this paper are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of NICHD.
PERSISTENCE DURING EXTINCTION: EXAMINING THE EFFECTS OF CONTINUOUS AND INTERMITTENT REINFORCEMENT ON PROBLEM BEHAVIOR†
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Special Issue: Special Issue on Functional Analysis: Commemorating Thirty Years of Research and Practice
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 333–338, Spring 2013
How to Cite
MacDonald, J. M., Ahearn, W. H., Parry-Cruwys, D., Bancroft, S. and Dube, W. V. (2013), PERSISTENCE DURING EXTINCTION: EXAMINING THE EFFECTS OF CONTINUOUS AND INTERMITTENT REINFORCEMENT ON PROBLEM BEHAVIOR. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 333–338. doi: 10.1002/jaba.3
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!