We thank SungWoo Kahng, Dorothea Lerman, Jana Lindberg, Bridget Shore, Michele Wallace, and April Worsdell, who helped with initial stages of scale development; Nancy Sanders, who coordinated pilot testing; and Kathryn Horton, Kathryn Jann, Griffin Rooker, and Kevin Schlichenmeyer, who assisted with data analysis.
RELIABILITY AND VALIDITY OF THE FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS SCREENING TOOL
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Special Issue: Special Issue on Functional Analysis: Commemorating Thirty Years of Research and Practice
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 271–284, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Iwata, B. A., DeLeon, I. G. and Roscoe, E. M. (2013), RELIABILITY AND VALIDITY OF THE FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS SCREENING TOOL. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 271–284. doi: 10.1002/jaba.31
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!