This work was supported by the Behavioral Training and Research in Developmental Disabilities Training Grant (NIH/NICHD T32 HD07226), Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities Training Grant (HRSA/MCHB T73MC00050), and the Special Education Endowment Dissertation Enhancement Award.
TEACHING YOUNG ADULTS WITH DISABILITIES TO RESPOND APPROPRIATELY TO LURES FROM STRANGERS
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 528–533, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Fisher, M. H., Burke, M. M. and Griffin, M. M. (2013), TEACHING YOUNG ADULTS WITH DISABILITIES TO RESPOND APPROPRIATELY TO LURES FROM STRANGERS. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 528–533. doi: 10.1002/jaba.32
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!