Joslyn Cynkus Mintz is now at the Marcus Autism Center.
ON THE REPRESENTATIVENESS OF BEHAVIOR OBSERVATION SAMPLES IN CLASSROOMS
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 424–435, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Tiger, J. H., Miller, S. J., Mevers, J. L., Mintz, J. C., Scheithauer, M. C. and Alvarez, J. (2013), ON THE REPRESENTATIVENESS OF BEHAVIOR OBSERVATION SAMPLES IN CLASSROOMS. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 424–435. doi: 10.1002/jaba.39
Thank you to the staff of the Louisiana School for the Visually Impaired for their participation and assistance and to Nicole Heal, Wayne Fisher, Brittany Putnam, Caitlin Peplinski, and Matt Capriotti for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!