A FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OF CRYING
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Special Issue: Special Issue on Functional Analysis: Commemorating Thirty Years of Research and Practice
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 317–321, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Bowman, L. G., Hardesty, S. L. and Mendres-Smith, A. E. (2013), A FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OF CRYING. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 317–321. doi: 10.1002/jaba.4
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!