ON THE EFFICACY OF A COMPUTER-BASED PROGRAM TO TEACH VISUAL BRAILLE READING
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 436–443, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Scheithauer, M. C., Tiger, J. H. and Miller, S. J. (2013), ON THE EFFICACY OF A COMPUTER-BASED PROGRAM TO TEACH VISUAL BRAILLE READING. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 436–443. doi: 10.1002/jaba.48
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!