We thank Nitasha Dickes, Tamara Perry, and Jamie Jones for their assistance with various aspects of data collection. We give a special thank you to committee members Valerie Volkert, Michael Kelley, and Cathleen Piazza for their helpful feedback on this dissertation.
AN EVALUATION OF PROGRAMMED TREATMENT-INTEGRITY ERRORS DURING DISCRETE-TRIAL INSTRUCTION
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 379–394, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Carroll, R. A., Kodak, T. and Fisher, W. W. (2013), AN EVALUATION OF PROGRAMMED TREATMENT-INTEGRITY ERRORS DURING DISCRETE-TRIAL INSTRUCTION. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 379–394. doi: 10.1002/jaba.49
This article is based on a dissertation submitted by the first author, under the supervision of the second and third authors, to the graduate school at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in partial fulfillment for the requirements of a PhD in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!