We thank Kristen O'Reilly, Kyle Wolfe, Jacqueline Hampton, and Lucy Billiter for their assistance with this study. This work was supported by Award Numbers R01 DA023864 and T32 DA007209 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute on Drug Abuse or the National Institutes of Health.
PERFORMANCE PAY IMPROVES ENGAGEMENT, PROGRESS, AND SATISFACTION IN COMPUTER-BASED JOB SKILLS TRAINING OF LOW-INCOME ADULTS
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 395–406, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Koffarnus, M. N., DeFulio, A., Sigurdsson, S. O. and Silverman, K. (2013), PERFORMANCE PAY IMPROVES ENGAGEMENT, PROGRESS, AND SATISFACTION IN COMPUTER-BASED JOB SKILLS TRAINING OF LOW-INCOME ADULTS. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 395–406. doi: 10.1002/jaba.51
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 DA023864 and T32 DA007209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!