This manuscript was submitted as a doctoral dissertation by the first author to Western New England University. The first author would like to acknowledge the feedback provided by William Ahearn, Rachel Thompson, and Dennis Kolodziejski on earlier versions of this manuscript. Thanks also to Lydie Bierdron, Zachary Bird, and Patrick Malloy for their assistance in data collection.
TREATING STEREOTYPY IN ADOLESCENTS DIAGNOSED WITH AUTISM BY REFINING THE TACTIC OF “USING STEREOTYPY AS REINFORCEMENT”
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 407–423, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Potter, J. N., Hanley, G. P., Augustine, M., Clay, C. J. and Phelps, M. C. (2013), TREATING STEREOTYPY IN ADOLESCENTS DIAGNOSED WITH AUTISM BY REFINING THE TACTIC OF “USING STEREOTYPY AS REINFORCEMENT”. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 407–423. doi: 10.1002/jaba.52
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!