Positive reinforcement as treatment for problem behavior maintained by negative reinforcement
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 699–703, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Payne, S. W. and Dozier, C. L. (2013), Positive reinforcement as treatment for problem behavior maintained by negative reinforcement. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 699–703. doi: 10.1002/jaba.54
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!