This article is based on a study conducted by the first author in partial fulfillment of the requirements for a master's degree from Texas Christian University. The research was supported by grants from the Society for the Advancement of Behavior Analysis and the Speech Pathology and Applied Behavior Analysis Special Interest Group.
Effects of operant discrimination training on the vocalizations of nonverbal children with autism
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 656–661, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Lepper, T. L., Petursdottir, A. I. and Esch, B. E. (2013), Effects of operant discrimination training on the vocalizations of nonverbal children with autism. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 656–661. doi: 10.1002/jaba.55
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Society for the Advancement of Behavior Analysis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!