This article is based on a study conducted by the first author in partial fulfillment of the requirements for a master's degree from Texas Christian University. The research was supported by grants from the Society for the Advancement of Behavior Analysis and the Speech Pathology and Applied Behavior Analysis Special Interest Group.
Effects of operant discrimination training on the vocalizations of nonverbal children with autism
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 656–661, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Lepper, T. L., Petursdottir, A. I. and Esch, B. E. (2013), Effects of operant discrimination training on the vocalizations of nonverbal children with autism. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 656–661. doi: 10.1002/jaba.55
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Society for the Advancement of Behavior Analysis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!