We thank Nicole Heal, Bud Mace, and Joel Ringdahl for their help, guidance, and suggestions with this project. We also thank Amanda Buchmeier and Sarah Bocock for their help with data collection.
Precursor manic behavior in the assessment and treatment of episodic problem behavior for a woman with a dual diagnosis
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 685–688, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Allen, M. B., Baker, J. C., Nuernberger, J. E. and Vargo, K. K. (2013), Precursor manic behavior in the assessment and treatment of episodic problem behavior for a woman with a dual diagnosis. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 685–688. doi: 10.1002/jaba.57
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!