We thank K. Renee Norman and Valerie VanTussi for their help in data collection. We also thank the child and family who participated.
The effects of awareness training on tics in a young boy with Tourette syndrome, Asperger syndrome, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 695–698, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Wiskow, K. M. and Klatt, K. P. (2013), The effects of awareness training on tics in a young boy with Tourette syndrome, Asperger syndrome, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 695–698. doi: 10.1002/jaba.59
Katie Wiskow is now at the Department of Psychology, University of Maryland Baltimore County, and the Kennedy Krieger Institute.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!