Mikhail N. Koffarnus is now at Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute, Virginia Tech.
Monetary incentives to reinforce engagement and achievement in a job-skills training program for homeless, unemployed adults
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 582–591, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Koffarnus, M. N., Wong, C. J., Fingerhood, M., Svikis, D. S., Bigelow, G. E. and Silverman, K. (2013), Monetary incentives to reinforce engagement and achievement in a job-skills training program for homeless, unemployed adults. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 582–591. doi: 10.1002/jaba.60
This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health Grants R01 AA12154 and T32 DA007209. We thank Mick Needham and Jacqueline Hampton for the efforts in implementing this experiment. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the views of the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health Grants. Grant Numbers: R01 AA12154, T32 DA007209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!