Lauren Beaulieu is now at the Department of Psychology, Regis College. Aleasha Roberson is now at Springfield College.
Effects of peer mediation on preschoolers' compliance and compliance precursors
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 555–567, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Beaulieu, L., Hanley, G. P. and Roberson, A. A. (2013), Effects of peer mediation on preschoolers' compliance and compliance precursors. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 555–567. doi: 10.1002/jaba.66
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!