We thank the New England Center for Children (NECC) and Northeastern University for their contributions to the field of applied behavior analysis. We also extend appreciation to Amy Constantine and Pamela Sinclair for their help with data collection. Catia Cividini-Motta and William H. Ahearn are now at Western New England University as well as NECC.
Effects of two variations of differential reinforcement on prompt dependency
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 640–650, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Cividini-Motta, C. and Ahearn, W. H. (2013), Effects of two variations of differential reinforcement on prompt dependency. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 640–650. doi: 10.1002/jaba.67
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!