This research was conducted in partial fulfillment of the first author's requirements for the Master of Science degree in Behavior Analysis and Therapy. We express enormous gratitude to Caio Miguel and four anonymous reviewers who helped shape the conceptual foundation of this manuscript. We also thank Tracy Tufenk for assistance with data collection and Paulo Meirelles for assistance with computer programming.
Effects of dictation-taking and match-to-sample training on listing and spelling responses in adults with intellectual disabilities
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 792–804, Winter 2013
How to Cite
De Souza, A. A. and Rehfeldt, R. A. (2013), Effects of dictation-taking and match-to-sample training on listing and spelling responses in adults with intellectual disabilities. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 792–804. doi: 10.1002/jaba.75
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!