This project was supported by the Anne Miller Quimper Award.
Effects of white noise on off-task behavior and academic responding for children with ADHD
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 160–164, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Cook, A., Bradley-Johnson, S. and Johnson, C. M. (2014), Effects of white noise on off-task behavior and academic responding for children with ADHD. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 160–164. doi: 10.1002/jaba.79
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!