This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute on Dental and Craniofacial Research (1R15DE021014-01). Special thanks to Kristi DeHaai and Kristi Martin for major contributions to collecting and managing data and to dentists Gary Lehn and Mikala Hogue of the University of Nebraska Medical Center for their participation in the research.
Effectiveness of using noncontingent escape for general behavior management in a pediatric dental clinic
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 723–737, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Allen, K. D. and Wallace, D. P. (2013), Effectiveness of using noncontingent escape for general behavior management in a pediatric dental clinic. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 723–737. doi: 10.1002/jaba.82
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- National Institute on Dental and Craniofacial Research. Grant Number: 1R15DE021014-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!