This study was completed by the first author in partial fulfillment of the MA in Applied Behavior Analysis degree of Queens College, City University of New York. We thank Peter Sturmey for feedback on the development of this project.
The effects of presession attention on tacting
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 176–180, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Cengher, M., Jones, E. A. and Fienup, D. M. (2014), The effects of presession attention on tacting. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 176–180. doi: 10.1002/jaba.83
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!