This research is based on a project submitted in partial fulfillment of requirements for the master's degree by the first author. We thank Iser DeLeon and Sigurdur Sigurdsson for their comments on earlier drafts. We also thank Abbey Carreau-Webster, Alyssa Fisher, Molly Gemp, Samantha Hardesty, Paul Niesen, Terri Parsons, and Jannette Puisseaux for their assistance with data collection.
A comparison of reinforcement schedules to increase independent responding in individuals with intellectual disabilities
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 155–159, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Hausman, N. L., Ingvarsson, E. T. and Kahng, S. (2014), A comparison of reinforcement schedules to increase independent responding in individuals with intellectual disabilities. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 155–159. doi: 10.1002/jaba.85
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!