I thank Karola Dillenburger and the associate editor for their valuable feedback on earlier versions of this manuscript. This study is part of the author's doctoral dissertation. Portions of the data were presented at the sixth international convention of the Association for Behavior Analysis International (2011).
Tact training versus bidirectional intraverbal training in teaching a foreign language
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 165–170, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Dounavi, K. (2014), Tact training versus bidirectional intraverbal training in teaching a foreign language. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 165–170. doi: 10.1002/jaba.86
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!