I thank Karola Dillenburger and the associate editor for their valuable feedback on earlier versions of this manuscript. This study is part of the author's doctoral dissertation. Portions of the data were presented at the sixth international convention of the Association for Behavior Analysis International (2011).
Tact training versus bidirectional intraverbal training in teaching a foreign language
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 165–170, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Dounavi, K. (2014), Tact training versus bidirectional intraverbal training in teaching a foreign language. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 165–170. doi: 10.1002/jaba.86
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!