Correction added on 10 October 2013 after first publication on 22 August 2013. Due to an error during the proofing process a small change was made to this version of the article. The main change is reflected on page 2, in the 2nd column, lines 19–20, indicated by the symbol: §.
Caregiver- and staff-conducted functional analysis outcomes: A summary of 52 cases
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 738–749, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Kurtz, P. F., Fodstad, J. C., Huete, J. M. and Hagopian, L. P. (2013), Caregiver- and staff-conducted functional analysis outcomes: A summary of 52 cases. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 738–749. doi: 10.1002/jaba.87
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!