This study served as the dissertation for Paige Raetz. We thank Jim Carr, Wayne Fuqua, Cynthia Pietras, and Stephanie Peterson for helpful comments on a previous version of the manuscript. We also thank Stephanie Hood and Jenna Mattingly for their invaluable on-site support of this study.
Utility of the multiple-stimulus without replacement procedure and stability of preferences of older adults with dementia
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 765–780, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Raetz, P. B., LeBlanc, L. A., Baker, J. C. and Hilton, L. C. (2013), Utility of the multiple-stimulus without replacement procedure and stability of preferences of older adults with dementia. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 765–780. doi: 10.1002/jaba.88
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!