We thank Dan Neal for statistical analysis; Matthew Locey for programming the delay-discounting procedure; Alana Rojewski, Steven E. Meredith, Rachel N. Cassidy, and Philip J. Erb for data collection and participant management; and Zaday Sanchez and Patrick Kurdila for data entry. The research and preparation of this paper were supported by National Institutes of Health Grants P30DA029926 and R01DA019580.
Internet-based contingency management to promote smoking cessation: A randomized controlled study
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 750–764, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Dallery, J., Raiff, B. R. and Grabinski, M. J. (2013), Internet-based contingency management to promote smoking cessation: A randomized controlled study. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 750–764. doi: 10.1002/jaba.89
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P30DA029926, R01DA019580
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!