We thank Dan Neal for statistical analysis; Matthew Locey for programming the delay-discounting procedure; Alana Rojewski, Steven E. Meredith, Rachel N. Cassidy, and Philip J. Erb for data collection and participant management; and Zaday Sanchez and Patrick Kurdila for data entry. The research and preparation of this paper were supported by National Institutes of Health Grants P30DA029926 and R01DA019580.
Internet-based contingency management to promote smoking cessation: A randomized controlled study
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 750–764, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Dallery, J., Raiff, B. R. and Grabinski, M. J. (2013), Internet-based contingency management to promote smoking cessation: A randomized controlled study. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 750–764. doi: 10.1002/jaba.89
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P30DA029926, R01DA019580
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!