Yusuke Hayashi is now at Division of Social Sciences and Education, Pennsylvania State University–Hazleton.
Effects of letter-identification training on letter naming in prereading children
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 838–843, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Hayashi, Y., Schmidt, A. C. and Saunders, K. J. (2013), Effects of letter-identification training on letter naming in prereading children. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 46: 838–843. doi: 10.1002/jaba.90
This research was supported by NICHD R01 HD048528, P30 HD002528, and P30 DC005803 awarded to the University of Kansas. We thank Tanya Baynham, Janna Skinner, and Megan Stein for work on this project.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- NICHD. Grant Numbers: R01 HD048528, P30 HD002528, P30 DC005803
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!