We thank the executives and store managers of Coop Norway for access to the retail outlets used as experimental setting during this study. This research was supported by means of Grant 090660043 from the Icelandic Center for Research awarded to Valdimar Sigurdsson.
Healthy food products at the point of purchase: An in-store experimental analysis
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 151–154, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Sigurdsson, V., Larsen, N. M. and Gunnarsson, D. (2014), Healthy food products at the point of purchase: An in-store experimental analysis. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 151–154. doi: 10.1002/jaba.91
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- Icelandic Center for Research awarded to Valdimar Sigurdsson. Grant Number: 090660043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!