James Slaven is now at Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis.
Interval sampling methods and measurement error: A computer simulation
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 83–100, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Wirth, O., Slaven, J. and Taylor, M. A. (2014), Interval sampling methods and measurement error: A computer simulation. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 83–100. doi: 10.1002/jaba.93
We thank Matthew Weaver at Mercyhurst University for his review of an early draft of this manuscript. The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!