We thank the faculty, parents, and students at PALS Autism School. We also thank Caroline Armstrong, Karen Chan, Jemana Elsharkawi, and Marisa Wiens for their assistance with data collection.
Environmental enrichment and response cost: Immediate and subsequent effects on stereotypy
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
© Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 186–191, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Watkins, N. and Rapp, J. T. (2014), Environmental enrichment and response cost: Immediate and subsequent effects on stereotypy. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 47: 186–191. doi: 10.1002/jaba.97
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!